Valkyrie Profile : Silmeria
Is this game fully playable now? last time I tried, I was glitching like crazy and also getting really bad speed in the beginning. It was slowing down soo bad with my old setup (that one i returned to the store though since it sucked)

Also wondering what kind of specs do u need to run it full speed?

Sponsored links

You'll have to be a bit more specific.
Some glitches have been fixed over time, no idea if the ones you had are included.
The game is still very demanding, so my E8400 @ 4.12Ghz is barely enough to get fullspeed at all times.
(03-12-2010, 10:54 AM)rama Wrote: You'll have to be a bit more specific.
Some glitches have been fixed over time, no idea if the ones you had are included.
The game is still very demanding, so my E8400 @ 4.12Ghz is barely enough to get fullspeed at all times.

lol i got mine at 3.5 and i get full speed Tongue
also the game is fully playable the only bg that there is is in the beginning in the forest level. after that it runs like the normal game Smile
Thanks for the help.

After I oc'd my processor to 4GHz, I realized my video card was bottlenecking me (xD omg). After I changed the resolution to native I was finally getting full speed!

Edit: Never mind still can't get full speed

Edit2: How do I get rid of the vertical and horizontal stripes? They're everywhere.
(03-13-2010, 02:00 AM)sakraycore Wrote: Thanks for the help.

After I oc'd my processor to 4GHz, I realized my video card was bottlenecking me (xD omg). After I changed the resolution to native I was finally getting full speed!

Edit: Never mind still can't get full speed

Edit2: How do I get rid of the vertical and horizontal stripes? They're everywhere.

if you are reffering the ones you have during a cutscene then i have to dissapoint you those are ...well..kinda buggy or something but it should be less notecable with the next revission (i use 2661 the latest unstable beta and it is barely noticeble for me...or i got used to it its either way a positive thing xD) next is...you are still not getting full speeds? if not... then it could be the location you are in, if you go to the forest..its hell but after that its okay most of the time, i got full speeds with an amd 545 @ 3.8 ghz with an nvidea 9800gt using 2x cycle speeds and the things you can klik ''on'' (the squares with other speedhacks) i kliked them on ....on Tongue
dont use vcycle hack tho they will slow the game visual down (not sound) so if you dont mess with that and using dx 10 it should be alright to play it Smile

let me know how your doing ^^