Vanguard Bandits
So I recently found out that the 1.5 version of PCSX2 is supposed to allow the emu to play PS1 games. I figured this would be great because the emu scales up a lot of games which would be very beneficial for PS1 games. I was specifically interested in emulating Vanguard Bandits in the PS2 emu because the original graphics are kind of rough and I thought running in PCSX2 would help with that issue. I've installed the 1.5 version but when I choose to open the file for Vanguard Bandits, it pulls up the initial PS2 screen with the towers and then goes through like it will start to load the game but then all I get is a black screen. I let it sit there for several minutes but still only shows the black screen. Do I need to change something within my config or is it still just an issue of emulating PS1 games in the PS2 emu still doesn't work very well?

Sponsored links

try with 1.60 bios with out any speed hack or vu or ee stealing
(07-26-2017, 06:16 AM)mazhar1981 Wrote: try with 1.60 bios with out any speed hack or vu or ee stealing

Ahem, technically that would be promoting piracy...

What the user should do instead is try using the EE/IOP interpreter to see if it fixes the issue. Otherwise, they are out of luck as the PSX mode is still a WIP. As you were told before, please stop spreading false info. Thanks.
(07-26-2017, 06:16 AM)mazhar1981 Wrote: try with 1.60 bios with out any speed hack or vu or ee stealing

please refrain from posting.
thank you
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go