Various cheats not working
I have tried now with two games to get cheats to work. I have looked it up and read through other various cheats problems in threads. First I have the latest build 1.4.0 of PCSX2. Second I have each games CRC made to pnach files in the cheats folder. Third I also have a cheat converter and have looked up guides on how exactly to use it, but it never seems to work. The console says that the cheats are found and loaded but they don't work in-game. I have 'enable cheats' on and I have checked for other ways to do it but the only other way is through action replay and I can't seem to get that working.

I have tried making the cheats lower case letters and I have tried extended and word aswell. Also I am using the ntsc-u versions.

I got the cheat codes from http://bsfree.shadowflareindustries.com/...p?s=25&d=8

Attached Files
.pnach   43AB7214.pnach (Size: 699 bytes / Downloads: 286)
.pnach   C3D28EB9.pnach (Size: 319 bytes / Downloads: 205)
.txt   Shadow Hearts From of the New World.txt (Size: 788 bytes / Downloads: 119)
.txt   Tales of Legendia cheats.txt (Size: 407 bytes / Downloads: 201)

Sponsored links

Post the content of your pnach file.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
Both file contains wrongly decrypted codes...post the original codes
Master codes are not needed as well since there is no "security bypass" crap like a physical consoles.
MOBO - GIGABYTE X570 AORUS MASTER
CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
RAM - 32 Gigs DDR4
HDD - To many to note. NVEM, SSD and HDD
GPU - Nvidia GTX 1070
OS- Windows 10

(07-11-2016, 11:46 AM)JobeStroud Wrote: Master codes are not needed as well since there is no "security bypass" crap like a physical consoles.

So could the master codes be what is not making the other codes function properly?
No no. THe codes were not converted correctly. I truly hate gameshark codes.. I will convert some now for you and edit this post.

Assuming these codes even work period and you CRC is correct.

Attached Files
.pnach   43AB7214.pnach (Size: 699 bytes / Downloads: 326)
.pnach   C3D28EB9.pnach (Size: 810 bytes / Downloads: 269)
CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
RAM - 32 Gigs DDR4
GPU - Nvidia GTX 1070
OS- Windows 10

(07-11-2016, 12:23 PM)JobeStroud Wrote: No no. THe codes were not converted correctly. I truly hate gameshark codes.. I will convert some now for you and edit this post

Thanks, I used two cheat editing software so after you're done I can at least know how to make them or something.
Done and done check the above post to see if they work for you. Otherwise I could just give you a cheat engine table if you want Smile
CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
RAM - 32 Gigs DDR4
GPU - Nvidia GTX 1070
OS- Windows 10

(07-11-2016, 12:52 PM)JobeStroud Wrote: Done and done check the above post to see if they work for you. Otherwise I could just give you a cheat engine table if you want Smile

Thanks, but did you use a program or do it on your own and how or what program?