Various emulation issues with MVP NCAA 07
    I had just figured this was not a game that pcx2 could run. but I searched on the forum and someone said they got it running a few years ago just fine except it ran in slow motion but he fixed.Can anyone tell what causes these types of problems? Like I said, somebody got this game working so I guess it's possible.        

Sponsored links

Your screen shots look fine to me? Are you using speed hacks, that would explain the high fps and slow motion speed
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(05-27-2015, 06:21 AM)sphanlon Wrote: Can anyone tell what causes these types of problems? Like I said, somebody got this game working so I guess it's possible.

For starters, Please describe about the problems you're facing. if it's about the slowmotion, It's probably because of increase EE cycling and VU stealing values.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
My problem is not slowmotion. The speed is fine. I'm having graphical glitches. I have many graphical elements shaded much darker than I know they should be, logos missing and replaced with "digital scramble", uniforms missing all detail, black patches appearing in different places on the player models, other missing overlay graphics. The audio also hangs up for a second every once in a while and can also get "fuzzy". I always assumed pcsx2 just didn't work with this game and there was nothing that could be done with settings. However on a topic I searched here from 2012 someone claimed that they had none of these issues. He just had a slowdown that he was helped with.
press f9 ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Firstly, thanks so much. That was it. Although I thought I tried software emulation options already. Anyway, yes, now the issue is in game slowdown of both video and audio. What to do about that?
What are your EE and GS values during slowdown ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(05-27-2015, 08:21 PM)ssakash Wrote: What are your EE and GS values during slowdown ?

fps hovers around 40, EE hovers around 40%, GS about 100%
Try upping the number of software renderer threads in the gsdx configuration (at the bottom) the optimal value is the number of cpu cores you have minus 1. So if you have a quad core, make it 3
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Thanks guys. Perfect now.