Version 9.6 freezing
ok so i am trying to run armored core 3 on version 9.6 and theres 2 problems

#1- when i try to do file>CD/DVD i just get a black screen for the game and nothing else

#2-when i do run>execute i get the regular loading screen when u start up a PS2 then it goes to the black screen where it flashes the playstation 2 logo as it does with almost any game, but at that point the playstation 2 logo warps to the bottom of the screen and then freezes (but the system says it is still running at 100%/60 fps

anyone want to help me out with this ill provide system info and stuff if u need it

Sponsored links

Is this your first time setting up the emulator?
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
does it only happen with this game? please post your pcsx2 settings and system specs.
ummm techinically no ive been trying to get it to work for a couple weeks now and this is the furthest ive gotten but it looks like i keep running into problems
Did you set up the BIOS? If not, switch the the CDVDnull plugin, and hit run execute. Set up your language, time zone settings, etc, then change back to your other CD plugin and try to run the game. You also might have to do this in software mode.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
yes well so far this is the only game ive tried it with and my pcsx2 settings are

graphics---- GSdx 890 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.14
first and second controller---- lilypad 0.9.9
Cdvdrom--- Linuz Iso CDVD 0.8.0
USB---USBnull driver 0.5.0
sound---SPU-X 1.1.0
DEV9--DEV9null Driver 3.0
FireWire---FWnull Driver 0.4.0

my system specs are
Vista
intel core 2 Duo T8300 2.4 GHz
RAM-- 2GB
Video Card-- NVIDIA GeForce 8600m GT
ok i tried using the null drive and putting the settings in but its still having the same problem is there anyways to copy and paste whats going on in the output window so i can give u guys a better idea of whats going on?
ok i treid using the CDDVDnull plugin and put in the settings but its still having the same problem is there anyways to copy and past whats going on in the output window so i can give u guys a better idea of whats going on?
I'm gonna take a shot in the dark here. Unmount the ISO, then select it from Linuz and try again.
Intel Core 2 Duo QX9750 Extreme Edition | eVGA 790i FTW | BFG GTX 280 OC 1GB | 8GB of Patriot Viper