Vertical red lines in The Red Star game
Hello, guys, just recently tried playing The Red Star and notice during ingame, there's a bunch of vertical red lines but when I go to menu, it disappears and acts normal but when I unpause the game/exit the menu, the red lines are still there ingame, has anyone encounter this issue and know how to remove them? I know in the older emulator it didn't have those but seems like they've appeared in the latest emulator, any help would be appreciate it.

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
specs?
settings?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Enable "Hardware Depth" in the GSdx settings while using OpenGL
(11-06-2015, 07:09 AM)vsub Wrote: Enable "Hardware Depth" in the GSdx settings while using OpenGL

Thank you, I was about to post my specs and all as the other user asked but tried your suggestion first and it worked! Thank you, only thing I've notice after trying your suggestion is I see some weird white line going across up the top screen, not annoying but can be somewhat distracting when fighting a boss that shoots laser when it shows the line aiming at you.
Can you please screenshot the issue?

The other information would be still interesting to know. Especially settings.
(11-06-2015, 09:12 AM)MangorushZ Wrote: I see some weird white line going across up the top screen, not annoying but can be somewhat distracting when fighting a boss that shoots laser when it shows the line aiming at you.

hmm, seems to be similar to the white line issue on Ben10: Protector of the earth. (even software mode has that issue, probably a issue on Vector units)
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Vector Units rarely cause lines. If the VU's do something wrong, it usually causes a garbled spikey mess
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]