Verticle lines on God Of War 2005.
it's currently on Normal, but every setting hasn't changed anything.

Sponsored links

last one to test ywould be merge sprite. but i'm unsure about this one
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
In the hacks put everything back to normal / off / zeroes and then set trilinear filtering to trilinear then half pixel offset to special. Infact only half pixel offset set to special may fix the problem.
Sorry for late response. Merge Sprite doesn't work either... and this was another problem of mine, I saw a post about this and someone mentioned enabling trilinear filtering, but for me, the box is greyed out, I even uninstalled and reinstalled pcsx2 so all the settings were reset but nothing fixed it.
Try the settings in this post, fixed a lot of gfx bugs on GoW2, currently playing GoW1 with the same settings.

https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-God-of-W...#pid616052
These settings seem to have helped pretty well, the verticle lines didn't disappear but I turned on Half in Round Sprite and the Lines went. this was suggested to me but they didn't go the first time, I'm guessing my settings needed tweaking. either way, it seems to have been fixed! I appreciate everyone for the assistance!
You're welcome. Here are some screenshots for GoW1. I don't use widescreen by the way since I like the original 4:3 ratio.
Glad you fixed it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)