Very very slow in real-time animation
Thank all for the info you provide.
Now there's a new problem.As I mentioned I was using gsdx1219 ssse3 0.1.15,and I updated to the newest 1406,then it doesn't render at all.Even when I run the bios it's still blackscreen but the sound is fine.Anyone can tell me where to get a older version?I should have kept the backup....
I'm feeling shame for my hardware...

Sponsored links

Just a notice, when updating erase your old configuration file as this might be a problem sometimes.

Download the PCSX2 0.9.6 Windows Binary and extract the plugin from the archive, if that is the correct version, that is.

http://www.pcsx2.net/downloads.php
Thank you for that!I'll report later.
Are the ".ini"s that configuration file you mention?I delete them but it's still the same.I guess the new 1406 doesn't work with my graphics card.
Yeah, the configuration files is the *.ini-files located in the 'inis' folder.

What CPU and graphic card do you have? Are you sure you used the same variation (SSSE3) of the newer plugin as well?
Intel® Core™2 CPU T5500 @ 1.66GHz
Intel 945GMA

Yes,I am using SSSE3 as well,but the 1406 doesn't turn out to be a stable release for me,maybe I should look forward to the next one.I go back to the original version contained in the PCSX2 0.9.6 Windows Binary,and it works like before,but the "slow" problem still exists.I notice that when I use 1406 hardware mode the audio is normal.So I conclude that when the video is not rendered the audio is ok (I said in the previous post that if I used gsdx null mode the audio can be played without error),so maybe it's a audio/video sync problem?I tried to down the resolution but it didn't help at all.
Now I'm having a try under the hardware mode,it brings a little bit speed up,but the font breaks.
Thank you again.