Vibration causes game to freeze.
Hello.

I`m using lilypad and a genius maxfire blaze 3 as controller. So far i have tried God of War and Final Fantasy X, and my game works perfectly, until i turn on the vibration function. Each time my controller starts to vibrate, the game freezes, and the frame rate drops to around 2-5 FPS. I am not sure what i`m doing wrong, but there must be something i can do to fix it.

CPU - E5200 @ 2.5 GHz
GFX card - Nvidia Geforce GTX 460
4GB RAM
Win7 x64

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

--
Nox

Sponsored links

check the gamepad drivers possibly?
(05-07-2013, 02:04 AM)Saiki Wrote: check the gamepad drivers possibly?

I have the drivers installed, however, for some odd reason they show up as "VibrateGameDeviceDriver K" in my control panel. I downloaded the driver from the official website.

Maybe something is wrong with that setup ?
could be, give that a check
Try removing the vibration motors from LilyPad? If it works, then yeah, buggy rumble drivers. If it doesn't, you'll know it's something else.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
which pcsx2 version u're using?
are u sure u installed correct driver for u'r gamepad?
is u'r gamepad not came with any disc or mini-cd?
(05-07-2013, 07:19 AM)Preet Wrote: which pcsx2 version u're using?
are u sure u installed correct driver for u'r gamepad?
is u'r gamepad not came with any disc or mini-cd?
Latest version.
Yea i did install the correct driver, however, it would seem that it is buggy. I cant even find a support page for Genius gear.

It did come with a minidisk but who knows where it's at right now..
http://www.geniusnet.com/wSite/ct?xItem=16786&ctNode=163
Go to support page which saiki provides above & download correct driver again.uninstall u'r current driver from programs & features list.
i don't know if others have this problem.but i got faulty versions of pcsx2 before.my gamepad vibration also stopped working.
then i uninstalled driver & reinstall vibration driver again.deleted pcsx2 version & downloaded pcsx2 5622.
it's working fine till now.i had problems with all pcsx2 version later than 5581 svn & now i'm using 5622 svn.
try one of these svn's & reinstall vibration driver for u'r gamepad.also check in devices & printers vibration test of u'r controller.
to do this go to advanced & then properties by clicking right mouse button on u'r controller icon !!
The situation was fixed.

You guys can close this thread. Thanks for all your help.