Vibration doesn't work for non-Shared input profiles

This issue is present in the 1.7.4951 build. While using an Xbox Wireless Controller in gameplay, I noticed that the vibration feature isn't functioning. Using a profile that maps the trigger buttons to Square and Cross so acceleration and braking is more appropriately controlled through them for the Burnout games. I'm sure that I chose both the Large and Small motors in the bindings tab. Tried this with the SDL options as well and the same happens. It's only when I use the Shared input profile that vibration actually functions as intended. Fiddling with the other settings doesn't seem to change anything either. Anyone know what's up with this?

Sponsored links

please update pcsx2
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(08-31-2023, 10:39 AM)jesalvein Wrote: please update pcsx2

What now? cause i'm having the same problem and mine version is v1.7.5637 (March 23rd 2024)

Playing Resident Evil Code Veronica X (USA version).

PS: This version worked on older PCSX2 versions that had that force feedback test feature.
You may have a different issue. Post precisions like your controller settings like above
(03-23-2024, 06:29 PM)jesalvein Wrote: You may have a different issue. Post precisions like your controller settings like above

My settings are the same as his and my controller is Xbox 360 Wireless
use only sdl api, and auto bind your controller
(03-24-2024, 01:17 AM)jesalvein Wrote: use only sdl api, and auto bind your controller

Still not working...

I disabled xinput on global configuration, activated SDL, and tried every option of SDL activated or just one of them, still no vibration. My rom has portuguese translation and the vibration is still working on 1.6 version, but that version doens't let me use HD textures. I also tried to disable HD texture on 1.7 just to verify, but still no vibration.

I've tested another game, Dragon Ball Budokai 3, and the vibration works there. So I'm trying to disable and enable vibration in Resident Evil Code Veronica menu but still no work.

Now I've tried the USA version without the translation patch and worked after I restarted the emulator...

This is strange, since the translated patched version worked with 1.6 version but not with 1.7. I guess for now I'm only going to use the english version.
Ok
It's a translation patch problem, then.
Not our problem if vanilla versions work fine