Vibration on Windows 8
I installed the driver which comes with the adapter. Since the adapter itself is made in China, the driver is likely written in China as well. But it is the "official" anyway, so I decide to install it.

There is no point downloading and installing random things from the Internet.

Sponsored links

(04-25-2013, 04:42 PM)Livy Wrote: I installed the driver which comes with the adapter. Since the adapter itself is made in China, the driver is likely written in China as well. But it is the "official" anyway, so I decide to install it.

There is no point downloading and installing random things from the Internet.

Agree. I was quite confused with the file names of the drivers but I installed all of them and it worked. Smile
(04-25-2013, 05:22 PM)xemnas99 Wrote: Agree. I was quite confused with the file names of the drivers but I installed all of them and it worked. Smile

All of them... OMG... ahh, does not matter, the important is it worked Smile
Imagination is where we are truly real
(04-25-2013, 05:22 PM)xemnas99 Wrote: Agree. I was quite confused with the file names of the drivers but I installed all of them and it worked. Smile

From where u get the driver? Smile
(04-25-2013, 07:22 PM)Preet Wrote: From where u get the driver? Smile

From the mini CD that came with the adapter. There were like 4 of them and the file names were quite confusing. I installed all of them because I thought there was no harm and I didn't want to bother to install additional driver should it require in the future. Smile
(04-25-2013, 09:24 PM)xemnas99 Wrote: From the mini CD that came with the adapter. There were like 4 of them and the file names were quite confusing. I installed all of them because I thought there was no harm and I didn't want to bother to install additional driver should it require in the future. Smile

that's because they are for different models probably and you were lucky to install the correct one last, but that's it, if it is winning don't mess with the team Smile
Imagination is where we are truly real
My driver disc contains around 20 different model drivers, but it has an EXE file in the root folder of the disc. When running, it showed a list of models with image. It was easy to find mine -- clicked and installed.
you have to install only usb vibration thing & u'r gamepad name listed there!!!
can anybody provide me the link of windows 8 drivers ? vibration is not working for me on windows 8 64 bit.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go