Vice city stories , how to use mouse?
i have vice city stories, i go to configure and lilypad and configure controls, and instead of an analog, i use mouse movements like Y- X+ and such, but when i go ingame the mouse doesen't do a thing... is there a reason for that?

Sponsored links

you probably have to hold down a mouse button over the gs window for it to work. left mouse button for the left analog and right mouse button for the right analog.

just on a guess ;p
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(04-30-2010, 01:29 PM)refraction Wrote: you probably have to hold down a mouse button over the gs window for it to work. left mouse button for the left analog and right mouse button for the right analog.

just on a guess ;p

The mouse doesen't work at all, even tho i marked it to work in the config, but even the mouse buttons don't work!
Why would you use the mouse anyway? Just get a gamepad or use the keyboard. Having it setup for one of the analog sticks is just silly since theres the 2 of them.
Old habits die hard - System Shock
If you got a ps3 or xbox controller laying around you might want to try MotionInJoy. Smile
[Image: necok0.jpg]
Specs:
i3-530 @ 4.3 ghz
GTX 470 OC 725/1450/1875
6 GB DDR3 RAM
I don't wanna buy a gamepad... it costs more than a game! and i WAS planning to buy a game soon ya'know...