Victorious Boxers 1 & Guilty Gear XX Accent Core +
Hello guys, what's up.. For the past days I have tried to make those 2 games run, but to no avail.

First off, I'm using my HP Dv6 i7 Quad with ATI Radeon HD 6740m and 6Gb Ram to emulate my ps2 games.. Every game works except for those 2.

Victorious Boxers works perfectly fine until the start of round 2, the game stops, like it stops reading the disc when you play on ps2.. I only use ISO's here on my laptop. I saw only one thread here with about the game, where the report was exactly the same as mine, though there hasn't been any solution suggested yet.

About GG XX AC +, it gets stuck at the start, on the logo arcjapan if I remember correctly..

Tried the manual fixes on the emulator but still didn't get them to work..

I really love these games.. I hope I can play them again, would be great here in my dorm far away from home.. All suggestions and help would be really appreciated! Thanks! Smile

Sponsored links

Strange, I got mine working perfectly, are you sure you're using correct game fix?

Anyway, see below:

Easy way: Make sure "Automatic Gamefixes" were ticked under System menu

Hard way: Go to Emulation Settings -> Game Fixes and tick "Skip MPEG Hack"
You can also try using the official build or the latest svn from the downloads page...
Some builds break some games so that might be the reason.......Or not :-P
Also try running at default settings of the emu and then use the ones archerko described above :-)
Intel core i5 3210m @3.1ghz
Nvidia Geforce GT650m 2Gb DDR5 (Core:975mhz/Memory:1000mhz)Cool
8Gb DDR3 1600hmz Ram
1Tb Hdd
1600x900 Hd resolutionBiggrin
Windows 8.1 64bit
Thanks guys for the reply.. Will try and see now. I should be sleeping now but will try.. xD

EDIT: The fixes don't work, unfortunately.. Hmmm What's SVN? Could probably be the build as everything should work given all things are a.o.k. to run the emulator..
Download latest PCSX2 SVN from here and retry running that game:

http://pcsx2.net/download/development/svn.html
About GGAC+ what version of pcsx2 are you using...this is really old problem and I'm not sure but I think it was fixed at some point.
If it's not,either use the option Archerko suggested(this is global option and it will affect every game) or use this cheat

comment=Skip Video
gametitle=Guilty Gear XX AC PLUS
patch=1,EE,202E9608,extended,24020001
(06-20-2012, 04:41 PM)vsub Wrote: About GGAC+ what version of pcsx2 are you using...this is really old problem and I'm not sure but I think it was fixed at some point.
If it's not,either use the option Archerko suggested(this is global option and it will affect every game) or use this cheat

comment=Skip Video
gametitle=Guilty Gear XX AC PLUS
patch=1,EE,202E9608,extended,24020001

I got it to run just now! Tried the 0.9.7 build. Doesn't work on 0.9.8. Wooh.. Just thinking now if I can use the same memory cards for both of the pcsx2 emulator builds.. what do you think Vsub?
Save states are version\revisions limited,memory cards are not...or in other words,yes you can but about GGAC+,the problem is just the first video and I told you how to fix it,you don't need to use such old version of pcsx2 which is actually not supported here btw.
@FrostyJac

I already provided you a link in my previous post, why don't you pay a visit and download then latest one instead of using old builds which no longer supported here as said by vsub...Laugh
Hmmm. I see.. Memcards can be used with other versions.. Victorious Boxers 1 still froze after round 1. Sad

@Archerko Ohh sure! Didn't notice it earlier.. I'm really beat up after physical tests earlier this afternoon. xD

EDIT: Got GG AC + To work with the latest SVN. Victorious Boxers.. Sigh.. What to do. :/