Video Capture
You should just rename the file to whatever.avi. Also as said before, the sound is in a separate file named recording.wav in the same folder the pcsx2.exe is located
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

(10-20-2012, 04:59 PM)Bositman Wrote: You should just rename the file to whatever.avi. Also as said before, the sound is in a separate file named recording.wav in the same folder the pcsx2.exe is located

also here. perhaps the coders might wanna check. the first capture i did yesterday rendered the audio into the same directory then the video. just on the second and later it did a dump by the exe.
I have the same problem as above but it's really random plus it looks like x264vfw insists on saving my video file at an incorrect refresh rate, like, it captures all 60 frames that are getting rendered but it says it's 29.97 or 30 or 24 and what this results is a video at half speed which is the same problem I have with any h264 related encoder.
No idea why you people get all that. Here are my x264vfw settings when I record with PCSX2. Also if you're recording a PAL game make sure you start recording AFTER PCSX2 has set 50 FPS in the console

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: newsig.jpg]
It looks like it has to do something with wrong reporting of the fps and the status generaly, possibly related to speedhacks but even when disabling them it seems that it still gets affected by somekind of wrong timing. It's not always but it's like 85% of the times, I cant seem to find what triggers it to fix that issue after trying different stuff.