Video Driver Crashing...
I keep getting message saying Video Driver crashed and recovered. The driver in question is Intel HD Graphics 4000. The thing is, my computer is a Toshiba Qosmio X870 laptop and uses both the Intel HD Graphics 4000, as well as an Nvidia GTX 670m with about 3GB total system video memory. Computer uses Nvidia's "Optimus" technology. Is there anything I can do?

Sponsored links

Use the latest SVN. Go to the GSdx plugin settings. Under the adapter drop-down box, select the Nvidia card. You should get better results.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

(08-30-2013, 12:06 AM)DaTankAC Wrote: Use the latest SVN. Go to the GSdx plugin settings. Under the adapter drop-down box, select the Nvidia card. You should get better results.

If I use latest, do I need to start my games over, or will my save states still work?
Is the sound supposed to be staticy in the Black/White area in KH2?
Changing SVN isnt gona fix this if it does i will be shocked you having TDR crashes on your system which are general video driver issues, you need to find new gpu drivers that dont cause this
(08-30-2013, 12:57 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: Changing SVN isnt gona fix this if it does i will be shocked you having TDR crashes on your system which are general video driver issues, you need to find new gpu drivers that dont cause this

This. This is a video driver issue (at best) or an overheating issue (at worst).

First things first is definitely upgrading to the latest nvidia driver and latest directX11. If you're still having issues, then it's time to check your temperatures... both your CPU and GPU when playing the games.
[Image: 2748844.png]