Video Slugishness
I guess you'll just have to wait, then. Pcsx2 requires a really powerful machine to run at playable speeds.

Your PS2 remains the best way to play your games until you get another machine.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

I havent set anything other then the video though an it seems to work okay as sse
I'm not sure to understand what you said.

Anyways, if your problem is solved, just report it so that we can close this thread.
Sorry connection is bad at times an slows typeing down an such. I ment I didnt config anything other then the video, so its probably not running as fast as it should be.
Quote:so its probably not running as fast as it should be
With that CPU ? Yes it is.

Even if you configured well the video, your CPU bottlenecks you.

Either you upgrade, either you play with your PS2.
but i don't see other solution, there.
Everything isnt configured though, all I really done was setting the video an finding out if my system supported some stuff.
ok

let us know if you meet some other problems
Acctually reading threw the manual, I see some things that need to be set. So it very well may work out all right
The video is okay know, the sound is kind of sluggish an streched. Not really sure if that deals with the fact that I am useing GSX 9 instead of 10 yet too much though.
I ran cpu-z an it said that it will support SSE3, but when I set it an go to excute it. Gives me something like it cant support it an stuff.
It supports SSE3 but NOT SSS3 that PCSX2 uses (yes one extra S, stupid marketing tricks). So you have to use SSE2.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Okay, so yeah I been useing SSE 2 any way

I see where it says that know. So there isnt a SSE3 then? Not sure if I have the latest SSE2 though its like 11.4 or something