Video Troubleshoothing - Gundam: One Year War
Hello,

I have Mobile Suit Gundam: One Year War [NTSC:J] that I have been trying to get working with PCSX2, but have been running into some issues that I couldn't find any answers for.

1. Screen shaking. Now this isn't normal minor screen shaking, this is major screen shaking where the video alternates about half and inch up and down at a 640x448 resolution and scales with the resolution. None of the interlacing options really affect it. At best it almost makes it look like there are two solid images, but does not really help the shaking.

2. The right third of the screen stretches off. The best way I can describe it is comparing it to noclipping through a wall. I'll attach a picture. I don't even know where to begin on fixing this one. The only thing it looks like to me is either noclipping or wrong resolution.

[Image: ingamel.jpg]

3. The title screen......its about 90% cut off.

[Image: titlescreen.jpg]

The first picture is from the video that automatically plays when you wait too long at the title screen and the second is the title screen. Anything that would point me in the right direction on how to solve this would be greatly appreciated.

System info:

PCSX2 v0.9.8 (only included plugins)

CPU: Phenom II x4 955 BE
RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600 (upgraded to 16GB tomorrow)
Video: HD4890 (about to be replace with 7950)
HDD: Sandisk 128GB SSD

Sponsored links

did you try software mode (F9 Key ingame)
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-23-2012, 09:51 AM)jesalvein Wrote: did you try software mode (F9 Key ingame)

Thought I had tried that already, but it worked perfectly. Thank you thank you thank you. =)