Video and audio speed problem after a crash(blue screen while playing)
Sad 
Hi! First of all I want to congratulate to the developers of this emulator ^^ It worked excellent all the past month Until.... I had a crash in my computer as i said in the title ( blue screen) when i was playing yesterday. After that when I want to run any game in the emulator in some parts it becomes very slowly (Video and audio) And I can't play in the fifty percent of the game. Before the crash the emulator worked, as I said, excellent on the whole game(60 FPS), but now I don't now what I have to do Blink

My PC:
Intel core 2 duo 3ghz
3gb Ram DDR2
Ati radeon HD 5450 1gb DDR3

The screen crash said that there was a problem with: ati2dvag
But now My computer works but the emulator doesn't (in some parts the game becomes very slowly)

Thanks in advance. Biggrin

Sponsored links

Sounds like a BSOD from a hardware defect? Hopefully nothing major but i'll let someone more experienced ask the questions Smile
could be a driver corruption...
tried reinstalling ATI catalyst ?
and what do you mean by "slow" how many fps ?
Which game ?
can you please post the emulog.txt ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
BSOD could be caused by unstable drivers, unstable attempt at overclock, or heat problems, as well as other causes.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

Question 
After the crash I thought that could be a driver corruption, and I downloaded the last driver from Ati webpage and I installed it, but It continues Slow (Around 25 FPS) It's weird because in the video intro it works at 60 FPS and then in the menu slowdown to 25 FPS then when I choose an option in the menu It returns to 60 Fps and when I have to fight (Dragon ball Z Budokai 3) It's again in 25 Fps Blink but before the crash all were in 60 Fps. That was the game that I was running when the crash happened, I tested another game too and the same thing happens as well(Teen titans)

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 1,3 KB / Downloads: 312)
actyually, your PC seems to be a bit weak for pcsx2 in general.
what do the EE% & GS% say when you get solwdowns ?
Apparently, your GPU is correctly recognized by the emu. Are you using native resolution ?

Of course, the intro video is near full speed, because it's easy to render (except in some rare games i.e. FFX-2). At least, easier han anything running with the game's engine.
Question 
Here you have a picture, if my pc is a bit weak why before the crash it worked fine? Ohmy In this game specifically i have to use 640x480 I don't know what it's the value of the native resolution Huh but In another games I can use up to 1280x720 xD

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

those low ee% & gs% are quite weird.
could it be possible your cpu is being throttled down ?
Throttle down of cpu would be opposite ie ee/gs would reach max, low ee/gs is typically either gpu or some software hugging cpu power for itself. Since it started from video driver crash it's rather gpu, if op is from europe and has no good air conditioning or at least good cooling for his pc I would say it's hot enough from like a day or two to make overheating quite possible problem.Tongue That would easily explain video driver crash, unless that crash was actually a result of something more serious like gpu dying, but I would rather dust it off and/or get better cooling before thinking about the worst. @_@
@miseru

EDIT:how about what i saw his screenshot he has a norton anti-virus software will this could lead to CPU hunger? oops it's a windows update icon

btw

what i wanted to focus on is his task manager to see how many processess he have and monitoring other program activity.
especially on pre-start windows programs (msconfig)