Video and sound issues
Hi,
I just got PCSX2 and tried to play a DEMO, but some problems occured.

The first one is: 
I can't play video clips from this demo when the renderer is set to "Direct3D 10". The screen will just be black and sound is played in the background. Watching the videos works with renderer set to "Software", but it will cause bad FPS for other activities.

My second problem is: When starting the demo game "Klonoa 2," the screen freezes for a short time and then has bugged sound throughout the whole time while playing Klonoa 2.

I could also provide videos of my problems, if you need.

Are there any plugins to fix my problems?

Sponsored links

Klonoa is known to have sound problems. There a re patches to make it almost playable, though.
But if what you're using is a demo disc, it's highly possible no one around here tried to emulate it.
and thus, it could be not compatible yet.
About the slowness : it could be your CPU not being powerful enough.

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Can you tell me where I can find these patches?
(09-18-2018, 07:04 PM)raoul1311 Wrote: Can you tell me where I can find these patches?

https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-you...tches-here
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go