Video seems to be very messed up
I have tried shuffling around my graphics options in every way I can, but I keep getting this effect that makes Silent Hill Shattered Memories unplayable. I am usually fine at setting emulators up, I even have ePSX working fine, however I can't tell if it's my fault, or something else.

http://s1325.beta.photobucket.com/user/T...sort=3&o=1 - There you can see the main menu works fine

http://s1325.beta.photobucket.com/user/T...sort=3&o=0 - There you can see in game is really broken

I have tried three different isos so I doubt that is the problem, and my specs are...

8GB Ram
3.0 Ghz Dual core
NVIDIA GT 520

Not amazing specs, but allows me to play most games on high to max, so I am not sure if the specs are the issue.

Sponsored links

Afaik, this game needq ro be played in software mode to be rendered .
Which means you'll get unplayable speeds with those specs, unfortunately.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-09-2012, 11:29 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Afaik, this game needq ro be played in software mode to be rendered .
Which means you'll get unplayable speeds with those specs, unfortunately.

Ah, that's unfortunately the last thing I was hoping to hear. Does that mean I will be unable to play anything?
Depends...
Which games do you own ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-09-2012, 11:40 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Depends...
Which games do you own ?

The ones that I have on me at the moment, that I am looking to replay are...

Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts II
Metal Gear Solid 2
Metal Gear Solid 3
Persona 4
Final Fantasy X
Silent Hill 2
Silent Hill 3

Any other games I own are at my parents house, or I am not in the mood to replay atm.
The Silent Hill's all have issues with the shadow rendering but 2 and 3 may work well enough.
The rest of the games on your list work fine or have just minor issues (MGS 3).