Videos in the Atelier Iris/Mana Khemia/Ar Tonelico series are extremly slow
I am playing them under PCSX2 v1.4.0 with the version of GSdx that comes with it. Where can I get an older version of that plugin which has them play at a decent speed?

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
(12-30-2017, 11:37 PM)CK1 Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

CPU: Intel Atom x7-Z8750 (1.6 GHz Quad Core that can go up to 2.4 GHz)
Graphics Card: Intel HD Graphics 405
Operating System: Windows 10 Home (x64)
All settings are default
Games that I am trying to play (All loaded from ISO):
          Atelier Iris 1-3
          Mana Khemia 1-2
          Ar Tonelico 1-2
Download the latest dev build here and see if it fixes your problem: https://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/
(12-31-2017, 12:14 AM)CK1 Wrote: Download the latest dev build here and see if it fixes your problem: https://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/

It doesn't. I just want to be able to download the GSdx plugin that can play the videos in those games at a decent frame-rate.
OK what are your GSdx settings? Realistically though with your CPU and integrated graphics combo, you're not going to get a decent framerate no matter what you do. Atom CPUs are meant for low-power tasks and aren't ideal for emulation by a long stretch.
(12-31-2017, 12:22 AM)CK1 Wrote: OK what are your GSdx settings? Realistically though with your CPU and integrated graphics combo, you're not going to get a decent framerate no matter what you do. Atom CPUs are meant for low-power tasks and aren't ideal for emulation by a long stretch.

They are the default settings since I deleted its .ini and opened the configuration back up after doing so.
OK, you're stuck with the performance you have unfortunately.
I just can't try an older version of the plugin?
An older plugin won't do anything, it will just degrade your performance most likely