Virus in most recent dev build.
I haven't been able to download the most recent dev build on Chrome and Edge because both browsers report it containing a virus.

Sponsored links

Where did you try to download it from?
I just downloaded the latest build directly from the links here and there is no virus.

Are you running any anti-virus software or just Windows Defender?
-PC Specs-
AMD Ryzen 3600
16gb DDR4 Corsair 3200mhz
MSI Armor Radeon RX580 8gb 
Windows 10 Pro x64 
-Laptop Specs-
i7 6700HQ @ 2.9Ghz
8gb DDR3 
GTX 960m 4GB
Windows 10 Pro x64
Downloaded it just fine with Chrome. Virustotal reports nothing at all either on the downloaded dev build.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
I just tried again and it finished without issue. Strange.
I also downloaded the latest dev build here without any problem.
Forgive the thread necro - I have also been receiving the same message, but not consistently. Two of the four latest dev builds as of this post fail to download due to a 'virus detected'. I'm not terribly worried, but I wanted to confirm that this isn't an isolated incident. The only protection I use is Defender, nothing else.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-24-2020, 04:31 AM)thefowles1 Wrote: Forgive the thread necro - I have also been receiving the same message, but not consistently. Two of the four latest dev builds as of this post fail to download due to a 'virus detected'. I'm not terribly worried, but I wanted to confirm that this isn't an isolated incident. The only protection I use is Defender, nothing else.

Very strange, I only have Defender as well and I didn't get a virus report.
-PC Specs-
AMD Ryzen 3600
16gb DDR4 Corsair 3200mhz
MSI Armor Radeon RX580 8gb 
Windows 10 Pro x64 
-Laptop Specs-
i7 6700HQ @ 2.9Ghz
8gb DDR3 
GTX 960m 4GB
Windows 10 Pro x64
i too also got a "Virus Detected" Message when trying to download the latest Build
I've just tried to download the latest dev build (3391) and Windows Security popped up with this     and blocked the file from downloading in my browser.

Update: I'm using the new Edge browser, I've tried downloading the latest dev build 3 times now and Windows Security blocks it everytime.