Virus in official pcsx2 1.2.1 download???
Where do you live that you get charter?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]

Sponsored links

(03-30-2014, 09:26 PM)Qaddafi Wrote: I use my ISP provided anti-virus software (Charter Security Suite). It's probably not the best, but I switched to it when I switched over from ATT which used to provide Norton for free , as long as you keep their internet service.

Considering the amount of free AVs that are very likely indescribably better than.. that, i'm not sure why you go with whatever your ISPs provide?
(03-30-2014, 09:26 PM)Qaddafi Wrote: I use my ISP provided anti-virus software (Charter Security Suite). It's probably not the best, but I switched to it when I switched over from ATT which used to provide Norton for free , as long as you keep their internet service.

If you want the best,for free,i suggest you to switch to Avast free antivirus....I use this from years ago and are the best and light AV Smile
My favourite free one at the moment is Bitdefender, you get the protection of the full version but a limited interface, it's quite sensitive, but pretty good at not bringing up false positives.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(03-30-2014, 09:29 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Where do you live that you get charter?

Missouri

I don't mind it bringing up false positives, as long as it will bring up real positives, lol, but I just wanted to know if it was an actual virus in the download or not. I guess it's not.
Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP micro ATX Intel motherboard
Intel Core i5 3570K processor @3.4 GHz
Patriot G2 Series 8 GB DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
Sapphire Radeon HD7870XT 2GB GDDR5 RAM
Patriot Pyro SATA III 120 GB SSD
Corsair GS 600W PSU
(03-30-2014, 10:44 PM)Qaddafi Wrote: Missouri

I don't mind it bringing up false positives, as long as it will bring up real positives, lol, but I just wanted to know if it was an actual virus in the download or not. I guess it's not.

Just be careful it does not quarantine false positives making applications useless till you going by the troubles bringing the files back from the quarantine... and it's OK.

Besides, detecting false positives is not warranty of detection of true positives Smile
Imagination is where we are truly real