Visible slowdowns
i3 8100
8 GB Ram
Intel UHD 630 (the CPU Graphics Card)
1 TB HDD

In Onimusha 3 I see some FPS Drops But the EE and GS are not high at all.
The same thing happens in Genji Dawn Of The Samurai But the EE is at 50%-75% most of the time
I checked and saw that those games are CPU intensive so is this limitation is by my CPU?

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
After restoring the default settings the problem is gone, but is 70% EE normal?
(11-02-2018, 01:24 PM)mloon3 Wrote: After restoring the default settings the problem is gone, but is 70% EE normal?

That is extremely subjective and depends on the game. Some will run the EE way harder than others. But there's nothing wrong with it being that high, generally speaking.
(11-02-2018, 05:29 PM)pandubz Wrote: That is extremely subjective and depends on the game. Some will run the EE way harder than others. But there's nothing wrong with it being that high, generally speaking.

Ok thank you for clarification one more question the video and resolution settings depends on how strong your GPU is and is not affected by how strong your CPU?
not affected->not
less affected->yes
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(11-02-2018, 10:06 PM)jesalvein Wrote: not affected->not
less affected->yes

Thank you for clarification.
Due to how console GPUs work, generally some of the functions of the emulated GPU are done by the computer's CPU. Whether it is converting game code to something a modern API would understand to parts of the graphics engine that are just not handled by a GPU at all (like the VPU 0 and 1 of the PS2). Increasing the internal resolution can add extra work to the CPU. Post processing effects like shaders and post process AA should have limited impact on the CPU workload... though things like power and temprature limitations also come into effect when using an integrated CPU\GPU chip and can limit the maximum performance either can achieve depending on the way the device was designed.