WANNA PLAY FFX!!!
couple hundred tops

i remember someone saying something about a corsair PSU

Sponsored links

Ok.. i think most important in this thread ,if dont know what to say ,just not say.
Thread starter can waste money on nothing or can blow up computer.PSU failure may lead to damages of whole PC.
http://www.extreme.outervision.com/psuca...orlite.jsp
(01-26-2013, 02:00 PM)WhyteBoy Wrote: couple hundred tops

i remember someone saying something about a corsair PSU

couple of hundered, as in 200 or 300 or 400? its quite a wide asumption Tongue

@crazy gamer, there are at least 2 tech junkies on this forum (refraction and me for as far as i know) so he doesnt have to be scared to get a bad psu or videocards, because we know what we are talking about :3

il be looking into this, on what site are you going to buy from, if not site what store?
most likely just grab something off amazon. where doesnt matter preferrably US based though.. basically all i need is necessity i dont need anything too over the top
(01-26-2013, 02:41 PM)WhyteBoy Wrote: most likely just grab something off amazon. where doesnt matter preferrably US based though.. basically all i need is necessity i dont need anything too over the top

i get that but i still dont know your complete budget, this is handy to know if i am going to pick a videocard (the psu will likely to be around $60~ or so) so the more cash you can spend the better your card will be (a good card will be better in the longrun for emulation as for pc gaming)
well if the PSU is around 60 then i suppose around 150 tops for a gfx card would suffice if its doable
(01-26-2013, 02:48 PM)WhyteBoy Wrote: well if the PSU is around 60 then i suppose around 150 tops for a gfx card would suffice if its doable

got a master deal for a psu: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6817371031

50 bucks so 160 for the videocard xP

i will be looking for that too, newegg is THE site for computer parts in america if you ask me, so i hope that wont be a problem :3
(01-26-2013, 02:31 PM)WarWeeny Wrote: @crazy gamer, there are at least 2 tech junkies on this forum (refraction and me for as far as i know) so he doesnt have to be scared to get a bad psu or videocards, because we know what we are talking about :3
yes i can see you know this stuff Smile
I think 450W will be alright (to be sure) if 550ti or gt640 card..dont know about money...near $200 i live not in US Smile
got a great card if you are willing to shell out $5 more xD

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6814161426

you can game all the games you want on ultra/high settings with this card, its a steal for that price if you ask me D:
plus free pc game sleeping dogs (great game)
ok now all of that will fit in my current case with no problems and will work perfectly fine with the board i have now?

also would it be safe you think to overclock my cpu after upgrading my psu? or should i not even worry about it