WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD DBZ BT3 FOR PCSX2
I'm new to PCSX2 and I dont no how or where to download games. Can someone help find a download site for DBZ BUDOKAI TENKAICHI 3 and anything else needed to run it. thanks in advance.

Sponsored links

Quote:Read the following rules, before entering:
Global forum rules
You can talk about beta releases in here, which are supported
There will be no support for modified or unofficial SVN versions of PCSX2, nor any link to unofficial builds.
You will NOT ask for a BIOS,ISO (or pirated copy of a game), beta or how / where to download them.
We DO NOT KNOW when the next version will be released. Do not waste our time by asking.
Read the Sticky posts at the top of the forum, before you make a post, they contain further rules, information and guidelines.
Failure to comply to these rules, will result initially in a warning, if you fail to comply to the rules after the warning, you will be banned from using the forums.
someone doesn't read the rules?
like anyone does *sigh*

sorry friend ps2 games cant be downloaded cause they dont exist in the internet but you can buy them from stores inside a magic disk called DVD (dont forget to pay them Tongue )
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
(06-04-2010, 06:22 PM)iakoboss7 Wrote: like anyone does *sigh*

sorry friend ps2 games cant be downloaded cause they dont exist in the internet but you can buy them from stores inside a magic disk called DVD (dont forget to pay them Tongue )

THERE ARE LOTS OF TORRENtS BUT MOST ARe BULL****Angry
(06-04-2010, 06:23 PM)iijtii Wrote:
(06-04-2010, 06:22 PM)iakoboss7 Wrote: like anyone does *sigh*

THERE ARE LOTS OF TORRENtS BUT MOST ARe BULL****Angry

what is a torrent? anyone heard of those things? can you eat it? or you can roll over it and take it (katamari style Cool )
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Where you get your games from is your own business but you will receive no help here.
Read the rules.
[Image: 1454055.png]
cheap skate.ur should borrow ur friends bt3 instead ask where to download.

or it's happen to me (warning 33%)reward from mod.
DBZ Legends for PSX is better anyway.
CPU: AMD Phenom II X3 720 2.8GHz @ 3.5GHz
RAM: 4GB Corsair DDR2 800MHz
GPU: SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 4870 1GB

MBTI: INTP
Enneagram: 9w1 or 5w4...I can't decide.
My god, all the dumb pirates appearing around here write worse than some 12 years old kids.
(06-04-2010, 08:04 PM)stpdrgstr Wrote: all the dumb pirates

that doesnt mean you can flame them...