WRC 4 EVOLVED graphic (SOLVED) + GT4 black screen
I use pcsx2 1.0.0 and I use WRC 4 EVOLVED (original ps2 disc) and It runs well (any slow) BUT I've a lot of polygons on screen that make the game unplayable. Could U help me giving me a correct graphic setting?
-I've a strong pc
-here a screen of my problem
[Image: 8r5d.jpg]

Sponsored links

To quote me
Quote:Works fine now with no SPS following the XGKick gamefix change in r5608. Runs at a reasonable speed without any noticable issues.

So just grab the latest SVN from here and make sure the XG Kick Gamefix is enabled
http://pcsx2.net/download/development/svn.html
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

@refraction

Do we know what actually causes the SPS(= spiky polygon syndrome, right?)? Or is it different in every case? I've just always been curious.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
in this case it was sending the information to the GS before it was ready, a programming trick from the developers who relied on accurate timing.

(12-09-2013, 11:42 PM)refraction Wrote: To quote me

So just grab the latest SVN from here and make sure the XG Kick Gamefix is enabled
http://pcsx2.net/download/development/svn.html

Ok I downloaded the latest file ... but sorry..How to find "XG Kick Gamefix is enabled" (sorry I don't know very well all the pcsx2 setting)
Config -> Emulation settings -> Game fixes

Enable manual game fixes and put a tick by "VU XGKick hack" one.
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(12-09-2013, 11:52 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Config -> Emulation settings -> Game fixes

Enable manual game fixes and put a tick by "VU XGKick hack" one.

thnx, I've done correctly, but the polygons are still there Sad .. other solutions?
I don't have any other ideas, but maybe refraction will.

If he says that would fix it, it shoulda fixed it, since he is a coder for PCSX2.

Hmm, does it do that in software mode? You can get software mode by pressing F9 while the game is running.
(12-10-2013, 12:03 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: I don't have any other ideas, but maybe refraction will.

If he says that would fix it, it shoulda fixed it, since he is a coder for PCSX2.

Hmm, does it do that in software mode? You can get software mode by pressing F9 while the game is running.

I'll try tomorrow because I have to sleep.
I will update tomorrow Cool
are you actually running the new svn build or does it still say 1.0.0 at the top~?