WRC 4 EVOLVED graphic (SOLVED) + GT4 black screen
its under gamefixes, like the xgkick hack one.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

(12-10-2013, 05:36 PM)refraction Wrote: its under gamefixes, like the xgkick hack one.

ok, find it ... but the game is locked always in that moment (black screen) Ohmy (I try to create an ISO from my CD but it's the same thing)
Then you might need to see if someone can make you a patch, could be worth making another thread then.

(12-10-2013, 05:44 PM)refraction Wrote: Then you might need to see if someone can make you a patch, could be worth making another thread then.

ok.. although I do not know who should get me this patch .. waiting for a kind volunteer Unsure I'll play with WRC 4 Evolved : thnx 4 quickly support guys!!
WRC 4 EVOLVED : at each stage, it happens that the game blocks (also 3-4 times) for 1-2 seconds and then resumes normal: this thing, especially if it happens at critical stages (such as curves or braking) brings me to accidents; exists a way to solve it?
are you using the MTVU hack? or running the game from the DVD rather than an image?

the run with orginal DVD and I don't find "MTVU hack", I've only these in the screen
[Image: 4pgx.jpg]
okay running from the DVD is your problem. Make an ISO of your game with imgburn from here: http://www.imgburn.com then use that.

also you dont need the FFX video fix, so turn that off.

the MTVU hack is under Speedhack rather than GameFix.

(12-11-2013, 03:32 PM)refraction Wrote: okay running from the DVD is your problem. Make an ISO of your game with imgburn from here: http://www.imgburn.com then use that.

also you dont need the FFX video fix, so turn that off.

the MTVU hack is under Speedhack rather than GameFix.

ok I'll try all these things and I'll update u on the situation soon Wink
AWESOME job "refraction", the game now run perfectly!! Any patch for my GT4 black screen problem?