WRC 4 - World Rally Championship 4
Hi,

i have a problem with the game WRC 4, after the Screen with Playstation 2, it does not go forward, and i have the problem running the iso or even the original dvd.

this is the message on the pcsx:

(EE pc:004006B8) TLB Miss, addr=0x22000018 [load]
(EE pc:004006B8) TLB Miss, addr=0x22000018 [store]

does anyone have a solution this is by far one of my favorites games of ps2.

regards

Sponsored links

it's not compatible with pcsx2. You'll have to play it on your ps2 for now
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
The game actually works on Pcsx2, I just tried it.

There might be a problem with your disk or something of the sort, not really sure.
Be sure to tamper with some settings and things like that to see if that's the problem. I'm working to help you.
Need a Plugin? - Just ask!
IIRC this game doesn't get past In-game. so, this game is still not playable with pcsx2.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
i have tried lots of ways, even i saw some tutorials on the youtube, if i could get any configuration that could help me run the game, but with no luck, i quit and my final hope was to come here find some solution, Unfortunately, the solution presented was the one I feared, the game does not run. =(

by the way thanks for the answers.
(01-29-2015, 06:44 AM)MurkySquad Wrote: The game actually works on Pcsx2, I just tried it.

There might be a problem with your disk or something of the sort, not really sure.
Be sure to tamper with some settings and things like that to see if that's the problem. I'm working to help you.

you mean WRC - Revolved ... i don't find any video on youtube who can play WRC 4 .. but WRC 3 is playable now
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go