WRC Rally Evolved run problem
(01-27-2021, 10:04 AM)smartstrike Wrote: EE% and GS% is in your pcsx2 ingame window bar(at the very top) it's better to screenshot including the window bar and also post a screenshot of your task manager CPU/GPU graphs and finally download coretemp post your temperatures "during" emulation.

Here screenshot

Sponsored links

pcsx2 is showing full speed....
it may be an internal game problem, then.

Does this game have the same slowdowns on your real PS2 ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
set high performance on your control panel-->power options
AC is plugged-in and not running in batteries.

if it's not working for you,you need to cooldown the temperatures 50~60C should be nominal.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
(01-27-2021, 10:28 AM)jesalvein Wrote: pcsx2 is showing full speed....
it may be an internal game problem, then.

Does this game have the same slowdowns on your real PS2 ?

No, it never. And it shows full speed yet the audio glitching as I changed some on video plugin and the how much it unsync is so ridiculous that I can't hear something break from car
(01-28-2021, 11:39 AM)aphelion_osu Wrote: No, it never. And it shows full speed yet the audio glitching as I changed some on video plugin and the how much it unsync is so ridiculous that I can't hear something break from car

I believe the Sebastien Loeb Ed. is the FR version of WRC Evolved and prafull made a patch for a delay slot issue for that version. I tried to port his code over to the regular PAL version. I don't know if it is related to your issue, but you can try it. Put it in your Cheats folder and enable cheats in the PCSX2 menu.

Patch (SCES-53247):  
.pnach   CBBC2E7F.pnach (Size: 110 bytes / Downloads: 359)   

https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/pull/2923

Unsure
(01-28-2021, 02:42 PM)someother1ne Wrote: I believe the Sebastien Loeb Ed. is the FR version of WRC Evolved and prafull made a patch for a delay slot issue for that version. I tried to port his code over to the regular PAL version. I don't know if it is related to your issue, but you can try it. Put it in your Cheats folder and enable cheats in the PCSX2 menu.

Patch (SCES-53247):    

https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/pull/2923

Unsure

It worked so far. I will tell if there's any new issue in performance
    hello I have fog problem in finland race
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go