WRC games with these specs?
Can I run any WRC games on pcsx2 with these laptop specs right here. I bet it is incredibly weak but I hope it MIGHT run something + if I do some configuration.

Processor: Intel Pentium CPU N3540 @ 2.16GHz
Video Card: Inter HD Graphics
RAM: 4.0 GB

Sponsored links

It will run, but it won't run well
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(12-29-2017, 10:10 PM)refraction Wrote: It will run, but it won't run well
Damn, that's a shame. Sad
Sorry! But you do need a pretty powerful PC for PS2 emulation and yours is very low performance.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Depending on Which WRC games you're playing, it's probably better on the PS2 anyways. Some of them have issues with spikey polygons on-screen/running properly.
(12-29-2017, 11:22 PM)CK1 Wrote: Depending on Which WRC games you're playing, it's probably better on the PS2 anyways. Some of them have issues with spikey polygons on-screen/running properly.

Jeez, well, I can always wait for a better PC. I don't understand why was it such a problem for Evolution studios not to make WRC for PC too, it's too late now of course, cause they're defunct. I mean, it would be still the same game. And it relates to some other companies too - they might make a game for consoles but don't care about PC users. What a shame.
(12-29-2017, 11:03 PM)vixplay Wrote: Damn, that's a shame. Sad

emulation definitely needs more power than default programs(by default i mean programs/games that are supported by the software), so it needs a powerful machine for that, but anyways if you're more in this paticular realm then go check out this thread
https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-W...y-computer
it basically gives you an idea of how pcsx2 would run on your machine

01010010011010010110010001100001☯