WRC4 Promotional Demo
hi all i am completely new to the PCSX2 and im trying to get a promotional demo of WRC4 running, Ford Fiesta Sports Edition, solely for the intent to try and pull the car model files.

i did a search and found a pnatch file for WRC4 which either didnt work or im doing it wrong.
i know its likely that it wont work and/or i wont be able to pull the models but i want to try.

any help would be much appreciated

I have had GTA3 running ok

Sponsored links

(01-24-2021, 03:32 PM)Drury13 Wrote: hi all i am completely new to the PCSX2 and im trying to get a promotional demo of WRC4 running, Ford Fiesta Sports Edition, solely for the intent to try and pull the car model files.

i did a search and found a pnatch file for WRC4 which either didnt work or im doing it wrong.
i know its likely that it wont work and/or i wont be able to pull the models but i want to try.

any help would be much appreciated

I have had GTA3 running ok

Not exactly sure what version you have, but this patch will probably work. If not, just rename that patch file to whatever your CRC number is. The code was made by kozarovv for all regular versions of WRC4 but also works here on this demo.  Put patch in your "Cheats" folder in your PCSX2 directory amd make sure Cheats are enabled in the PCSX2 menu.

.pnach   9B1F0BFE.pnach (Size: 527 bytes / Downloads: 115)   (SCED-52945)

Probably need to enable the VU XGkick hack under manual Game Fixes as well. For hardware mode, might also need to adjust skipdraw settings to fix some glitches.

quick video sample: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqgDa2mskPA
Hi thanks for the help i have done everything you said and it still doesnt load just lots of TLB MISS.
tried on 1.6.0 and 0.9.8 which is what the model ripping tutorial says to use
just installed the latest 1.7.0 build and its working thanks