WSOP 2005 Crash at a certain event?
(06-26-2017, 08:03 AM)jesalvein Wrote: what you should do is re-ripping it using imgburn.
make sure no error shows when ripping it.
then try again

Surely this cannot be the reason, I will have to wait a few days anyways but the thing is that it was perfect on the PS2 so why would it stuff up on the PCSX2 emulator if it's compatible? I think they stuffed up when saying all 3 of the WSOP PS2 games are compatible. You guys really need someone to re-check those games.

Sponsored links

real PS2<>PS2 emulator
The emu may encounter errors on a badly ripped DVD when the console is able to jump over it.

That said it could be a regression.
since the compatibility list reported it to be compatible on 0.9.6, can you try with this build ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(06-26-2017, 01:21 PM)jesalvein Wrote: real PS2<>PS2 emulator
The emu may encounter errors on a badly ripped DVD when the console is able to jump over it.

That said it could be a regression.
since the compatibility list reported it to be compatible on 0.9.6, can you try with this build ?

This is a great idea! I will do this after I finishing testing with a super moderator on the site. Thanks for the idea!
Was a resolution to this found? I was trying to emulate the game so I could oplay while sitting at my computer and multitasking instead of playing while seated in front of my TV; however, I am running into the same problem with Career mode. I tried running the game in version 0.9.6 as suggested, but still encountered the problem.
As an added note, I tried running with my actual game disc instead of an ISO, and the game still froze, but it felt like it took a good bit longer for it to freeze.