WWE: Here Comes the Pain Black Screen
Hey Everyone - so when I launch Here Comes the Pain everything goes fine until the after the entrances. When the actual match starts, the entire screen is black. It only comes back on when the match is over and a winner is shown.

Here are my computer specs, I'm running Windows 8:

Processor Intel® Core™ i5-4210U CPU @ 1.70GHz, 2401 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB
INtel® HD Graphics Family

I have the latest version of PCSX2 (1.2.1) and playing an ISO

I have no changes to the default pcsx2 settings & bios. I have tried using a US and Japan bios

Any ideas?

Sponsored links

Try software mode by pressing F9, although I doubt you'll get usable speed that way.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Posted that info in the first post, hope someone can assist
(01-26-2015, 01:45 AM)Thebrood78 Wrote: Posted that info in the first post, hope someone can assist
Probably your i-gpu isn't supported by pcsx2, try pressing F9 as blyss said but, you will notice very slow speeds. If that doesn't work, Your best bet is to use 0.9.8 which, didn't have the black screen problem in hardware mode for some old Intel i-gpu's.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
it's supported ssakash. I have it on my laptop and it's fine for KH2 and it supports Dx11
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(01-26-2015, 07:07 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: it's supported ssakash. I have it on my laptop and it's fine for KH2 and it supports Dx11
I personally had this black screen problem in my core2duo's i-gpu in hardware mode, and software mode resolved it. Since, this i-gpu is supported I don't know the exact problem but, pressing F9 might be worth a try. The op still hasn't said the result so, we have to wait for a bit.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Thanks all, will try the F9 later today and let you all know. Appreciate the help, though if F9 slows the game down a ton, not sure it will be worth playing
Also, any reason why a game like Fire Pro would run flawlessly, while HCTP does not?
it's simple, HCTP is even more demanding than Fire pro.
- Refraction