WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010 - Create-A-Superstar Road to WrestleMania Crash
While playing through the Create-A-Superstar's Road to WrestleMania, while loading in to the match in Week 3 the game crashes every time and I get the error: "Assertion failed in function ReadFIFO_VIF1 (D:\a\pcsx2\pcsx2\pcsx2\FiFo.cpp:45) FQC = 0 on VIF FIFO READ!" If there's a way of fixing this, let me know.

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(11-07-2022, 11:59 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

Okay I found the file, but I can't figure out how to enclose it with the code thing. Could I possibly email it to you or someone else?