WWE svr slowdown
I'm not really sure what you guys will need me to post to tell me what's wrong, but when I play any of the smackdown vs raw games I get small but noticeable slowdown and the shadows of the superstars flicker and I've no idea how to fix it

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
OS - Windows 7
Graphics card - NVIDIA Geforce GTX 550 ti
RAM - 8 gb
CPU - AMD Phenom II X6 10905 @ 3.2Ghz

I'm using 1.0.0, just using default settings, and I'm playing smackdown vs raw 2011 and I'm playing from ISO
are there any plugins or anything I can get to help run it? I mean, I can run other games just fine so I don't know why I can't run this game at all, to give more insight, I get 60 fps through the whole game until I actually start playing, then I get 50fps and it drops to 40ish whenever I use any grapple
you'll probably have to fiddle a bit with speedhacks.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Well, I did that, and I got it to be somewhat playable, but whenever I do a match with more then 2 people it starts slowing down, it still says I'm getting 60 fps, but it's playing really slow
(12-23-2013, 12:02 AM)staticlord1 Wrote: Well, I did that, and I got it to be somewhat playable, but whenever I do a match with more then 2 people it starts slowing down, it still says I'm getting 60 fps, but it's playing really slow

Did you turn on VU cycle stealing? If so you are getting false FPS and that's why it seems slow.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(12-23-2013, 12:25 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Did you turn on VU cycle stealing? If so you are getting false FPS and that's why it seems slow.

I do have it on because it made it slightly more playable, is there anything I can do to make it run better when there's more then 2 people in the ring at once?
overclock your cpu or get a better pc.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]