Wallace & Gromit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit [SLES 53621] (E)
Just to be sure, all hack must be disabled. And depth/accurate date and accurate blend must be set. Native resolution and filtering on the bilinear PS2 mode. No anisotropic. No FXAA or any extra shader effects (easy to forget one Wink).

Sponsored links

(03-06-2016, 10:32 PM)gregory Wrote: Just to be sure, all hack must be disabled. And depth/accurate date and accurate blend must be set. Native resolution and filtering on the bilinear PS2 mode. No anisotropic. No FXAA or any extra shader effects (easy to forget one Wink).

Ok, so the setting making screen dark was Skipdraw set to '1' in HW Hacks. I've set it because in Direct3D mode setting it to 1 fixes red (or green) vertical stripes (though it makes the screen darker)

So in the end the settings should be

Renderer: OpenGL (Hardware)
Hardware Depth 'ON' - fixes red stripes
HW Hacks, Skipdraw = 0
HW Hacks, Halfpixels offset 'ON' - fixes misplaced 
Interlacing: Blend bff - fixes shaking

Accurate date - makes no diffrence
Blending accuraty - also makes no diffrence
Didn't use FXAA or shader effects.
Hi, 
The game still works fine but I've noticed the sky in the tutorial stage is looking strange - there are dome-shaped horizontal stripes, see the picture. I've tried different PCSX versions 1.2.1, 1.4.0, 1.7.2330, different render modes, tried switching hacks and other settings on and off and it still shows. 

In the youtube video "Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit in "True 60FPS" | PCSX2 1.7.2330 Vulkan | 4K( 6xIR )", at 5:02 mark - those stripes are noticeably softer 

I don't remember this effect when I completed the game some years ago. Might it be my graphics card with a newer driver? gt730m

[Image: gi32Gx6.jpg]
Try the latest build of the emulator.
CPU: Intel® Pentium® CPU G2030 @ 3.00GHz
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 @ 2 GB
RAM: 12 GB DDR3
(08-14-2022, 12:36 AM)Chern40_7 Wrote: Try the latest build of the emulator.

That did it, thanks! The stripes are there but much more subtle
Also newest build fixes the flicker on reflective parts (car bumper) that was present 1.7.2230.
Also with 1.7.3209 Qt the videos are rendered full, no black rectangle over bottom part. It is still present with 1.7.3209 wxWidgets
[Image: xhsKAlH.png]
[Image: huoDnWi.png]