Warriors Orochi vertical distortion
I looked for an answer but didn't have much luck, this is similar to the vertical black lines issues I have seen except it isn't black lines

Warriors Orochi vertical distortion

it's most noticeable cutting down his right shoulder and through the C in K.O.count and going up from there into the map, this is much more noticeable when moving to the point of being a distraction. yes this only happens when I go above native resolution, though if I wanted to play in native I would just play on my ps3 where it looks like crap as well, heh

the game plays great other than that issue, any ideas? I have fiddled with a few settings with no luck and tried some of the forced resolutions that would sometimes work for the black lines, but no luck so far

Sponsored links

Ps3?,Anyway you dont have any problem,not in this image....

This is a real problem to protest.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

yes ps3, ps2 has been handed down to the kids, I have a backwards compatable ps3. though the upscaler doesn't appear to do anything, it looks the same as playing native through the emulator, assuming it's cause I run the ps3 through my computer monitor.

and yes it's hard to see on a still picture but there are about 9 evenly spaced lines down the screen that are slightly distorted, easily noticeable while moving, again look at the right shoulder the straight line cutting down to his hip where it can't really be seen anymore, and the c I mentioned before, the distortion on the letter
Sounds like you have the software BC PS3, not the hardware one. If I recall, there were almost no options to change in it so I don't think you'll find a fix :\
The upscaler on the PS3 doesn't really do much, at all, possibly blurs the edges a bit, there is no real upscaling like on PCSX2.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(01-12-2014, 06:14 PM)refraction Wrote: The upscaler on the PS3 doesn't really do much, at all, possibly blurs the edges a bit, there is no real upscaling like on PCSX2.

PCSX2 FTW
Lenovo Y50-70 Gaming Laptop
Intel Core i7-4720HQ @ 2.6Ghz - 3.6Ghz Quad Core
Nvidia GTX 960M 4GB
8GB DDR3 Ram
15.6'' Full HD 1920 x 1080 IPS
Windows 10 64 Bit
---
Intel Core i5 4670 @ 3.4Ghz
Gigabyte H81M
Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB
8GB DDR 3 Ram