Warship Gunner 2 not detecting saves
Hi,

My copy of Warship Gunner 2 fails to detect my save game data, which is valid on my PS2. I have manually transferred the files using the same steps in this thread, and I can view the save files in the memory card browser. I'm using an NTSC copy of the game, according to the back of the game case, the save file name which starts with the string "BASLUS", and the PCSX2 logs when I run the .iso file of the game (which I burned from that same DVD). I see other threads referring to NTSC/PAL issues but that doesn't seem to be the case here.

Screenshots:
[Image: 0hbY8HI.png]

[Image: 4pPvlmJ.png]
[Image: wogKDax.png]
[Image: eq800vy.jpeg]

Here is a pastebin of my logs. What am I doing incorrectly, and how can I load these files properly so that the game will recognize them? Thanks!

Sponsored links

for a start, 1.5.0 is old and not supported. please update at least not latest stable
2nd, if you actually got your save from your PS2, using mymc is probably the best way to go
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(06-22-2021, 08:12 AM)jesalvein Wrote: for a start, 1.5.0 is old and not supported. please update at least not latest stable
2nd, if you actually got your save from your PS2, using mymc is probably the best way to go

Thanks for the reply. I tried again using 1.6.0 but had the same problem- here are the logs.

I'm not sure what you mean by the second part of your answer. I'm already using mymc to load the save data from the .xps file I made onto the PCSX2 memory card.