Wave Rally colors
Hi.
I'm playing wave rally, but water is black in HW mode. Played on default settings, and tried XGkick hack too, but neither didn't work.

Sponsored links

I attached some pics might explain it better.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Did you try turning blending accuracy to Ultra to see if it fixes the color? The manual gamefixes won't have an effect because this is a GSdx bug.
(10-24-2020, 08:40 AM)CK1 Wrote: Did you try turning blending accuracy to Ultra to see if it fixes the color? The manual gamefixes won't have an effect because this is a GSdx bug.
Turned on, but didn't work
You need to enable Preload Frame Data, in HW hacks. But that work only on native resolution for that game.
To be honest that game look better when is broken. Laugh

Edit: Nevermind, preload frame data not help if you don't switch to software mode at least for one second, and go back to hw mode.
(10-24-2020, 11:01 AM)kozarovv Wrote: You need to enable Preload Frame Data, in HW hacks. But that work only on native resolution for that game.
To be honest that game look better when is broken. Laugh

Edit: Nevermind, preload frame data not help if you don't switch to software mode at least for one second, and go back to hw mode.

Enabled and did as you said, but there are still some shadows from object in water (not moving, looks like shadows are stuck, players have gone but their shadows are still in their start point, moving by my character, attached), but as said above its a bug, so I can't expect more. Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)