Way of the Samurai 2 Issues&Questions
I would suggest to use something like autoit to code the button combo with adjustable time inbetween commands. Like that you can be sure you applied the "normal" cheat correctly. I would guess that these cheats work in pcsx2.

Sponsored links

(09-08-2015, 10:57 AM)willkuer Wrote: I would suggest to use something like autoit to code the button combo with adjustable time inbetween commands. Like that you can be sure you applied the "normal" cheat correctly. I would guess that these cheats work in pcsx2.

I will try to use autoit code.. still there is a high chance that the normal cheat doesn't work at all even if you press the buttons correctly right ? I am positive that I applied the main combo correctly at least multiple times.

Unbelivable turned out that I were failing entering the button combo correctly.just did it..apparently it does work.Thanks for all the help.
(09-08-2015, 05:37 AM)Zephrelial Wrote: I don't understand nor do I see how what you said is relevant or any help about questions I asked.My suggestion is if you don't have proper answers to any issues I mentioned is not to post at all in the first place.

since that obviously didn't click..

At 60 FPS you need to press these quickly, but if you are running at say, 20fps then you only need to press this sequence 1/3rd as fast. PCSX2 will MISS clicks if they are done too quickly. I play games with similar problems, and I need to slow down with them. And maybe you should realize real advice when you read it, and think before saying it's not a proper answer.
(09-08-2015, 04:45 PM)Saiki Wrote: since that obviously didn't click..

At 60 FPS you need to press these quickly, but if you are running at say, 20fps then you only need to press this sequence 1/3rd as fast. PCSX2 will MISS clicks if they are done too quickly. I play games with similar problems, and I need to slow down with them. And maybe you should realize real advice when you read it, and think before saying it's not a proper answer.
I couldn't understand what exactly you meant when you posted you need to adjust accordingly about 60 fps.You weren't as explanatory at the first post as you are now probably assuming I knew about the timing of clicks and their relation with fps.Well I didn't so I thought yours wasn't a proper answer.My mistake and sorry about that.Thank you for this useful info as well.
happens to the best of us, it is something you learn with time and experience. I probably came on a little harsh the 2nd time, but I guess that's what tends to happen when you've been around for ages and know a lot, you start to assume things of people