We Love Katamari [NTSC]
After searching through several threads, I was able to get Katamari Damacy and We Love Katamari working by using the skip MPEG hack. Although Katamari Damacy works perfectly; We Love Katamari suffers from some minor graphical glitches.

In several of the threads I've read, a few users wrote that We Love Katamari worked perfectly for them without any graphical glitches and so I created this thread to look for a solution.

I'm running the game on SVN 3325 and have tested both MicroVU and SuperVU with clamping set to off and normal as well as speed hacks set to disabled and enabled. When set to SuperVU, the graphical glitches didn't appear as frequently, but they took up more space on the screen.

Here are some screenshots of what is occurring when using MicroVU:
[Image: 4RD82.png]
[Image: ZsW2N.png]
SuperVU:
[Image: tF468.png]
This image is only here as a comparison for the following screenshot.
[Image: kGAjC.png]
[Image: bizaW.png]

Sponsored links

You should really use the 0.9.7 beta if you seek support, we will not support SVN builds on this forum
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Sorry, but I couldn't find an option to do so in the 0.9.7 beta. I checked for skip MPEG hack under game fixes and patches (currently unimplemented?). If there is a method that I'm missing, I would appreciate it if you could help me out.

Edit: Seems to partially fix it anyway, but still quite there..
Grissy (on this forums) just checked this for me, Looks like its a bug that has been introduced in to microvu, switch to supervu (legacy), should be ok in there.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Just looked at this (using revision 3335), yeah its quite glitchy - the floor on the first level can be fixed as ref said by using supervu but the 2nd level is still pretty bad even with that on.