Weird colors, strange cracking noises and a lagging screen
yeah i can try to just give you my pcsx2 but im not sure if its with the program or something else with your system.

Which version of X11 are you running?

also but toggling the framelimiter i mean that the custom fps limit isnt in effect unless you cycle trough the framelimiter by hitting the tab button on the keyboard until its set to on. When it is on, you will get 60fps per second max as set by your custom limit and the game will never run too fast (50fps for PAL games, which should be set accordingly).

when im home i will try to host my pcsx2mac.

if all else fails maybe an upgrade to lion? it has a higher version of openGL so everything should in theory run faster and better.

13" 2010 Mac Book Pro - Snow Leopard 10.6.7 - Pcsx2 Version: 0.9.6 (and praying on 0.9.7 to release)
2.4Ghz Intel Duo Core | NVIDIA 320M (256mb) | 4 Gigs 1067mhz DDR3 Ram

Sponsored links

I use XQUARTZ or something... not X11 ... , but I gave up on FFX-2 and FFXII xp they were too slow xp now I'm playing FFX and it runs really well ! but in some cutscenes it immediatly goes very slow... Do you know how to configure it good ?

thx for your help !
(01-04-2012, 07:40 AM)mubbsy Wrote: hmm, well as far as ffx-2 running too fast you can toggle the framelimiter with the tab button to enable the custom fps settings.
Not really sure why you are getting that weird effect though. Its gotta be something with the video plugin but im not sure at all. maybe a different resolution size or something could help cus sometimes my edges look like that if i try to maximize it and stuff.

You never answered?