Weird double ghost image on Kuon
Bug 
Greetings, I'm here today to ask if someone got this problem on other games, or if someones know something about this graphic glitch.

Well, the problem is that on gameplay of Kuon, all graphics are doubled, even in the cinematographics just like this:

[Image: gamepl10.jpg]

My actual configuration is this:

[Image: config10.png]

I have already tried different config options, like the antialiasing or the shade boost, even changing the Direct3D nothing happened.

Also, on the official compatibility list is marked green :/

thanks for any idea or recomendation Smile

Sponsored links

Try increasing Skipdraw to to 1. ALso 6x native res isnt much of an increase from 4x FYI. So you can save your hardware a little bit by lowering it.
I5 3570k 3.4ghz| 4GB R9 290| 8GB DDR3
(09-26-2013, 04:18 AM)fade2black001 Wrote: Try increasing Skipdraw to to 1. ALso 6x native res isnt much of an increase from 4x FYI. So you can save your hardware a little bit by lowering it.

Humm, thanks for the response and the recomendation, well, I tried the skipdraw on various amounts including 100 XD and there was an option for my problem: "Half-pixel Offset"

[Image: config11.png]

and the gameplay is better, but still has the double ghost image:

[Image: gamepl11.jpg]
Sorry to bump this topic since it's so old, but I figured I'd offer my experience since I stumbled across this and someone else might be looking for answers as well. My apologies in advance if I shouldn't be bumping it, but I couldn't find a rule about that.

In any case, I've noted that Kuon specifically gains a ghost image when not using Native resolution from Config > Video > Plugin Settings. If this is changed to a custom resolution, you'll start seeing the ghosting effect occur.

Second, I've noticed many minor issues including very slight ghosting on top of the Native issue when using a PS2 fat bios VS a slim bios. As soon as I dumped my 77001 bios and started using it with Kuon, a lot of the issues I initially ran into were fixed even though it still isn't quite perfect. The original bios I was running was 39001, and Kuon did not work too well with it.

Hope this is helpful to anyone having troubles in the future!
Well, actually the rule about this is just about to be implemented, and when it is, it won't be okay to post in threads more than 8 months old. http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-To-whatev...#pid403305
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I thought if the post was useful it was allowed?

(09-27-2014, 08:33 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Most of us decided against closing necro threads where the post was really useful.
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU
No that was a discussion we had and shared our opinions in, but that has nothing to do with this, and not everyone was involved in that discussion. Also I didn't close the thread did I?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD