Weird graphic bugs on Test Drive Eve of destruction
(03-18-2018, 08:31 PM)lightningterror Wrote: Add this to your ini file > save it > then enable hw hacks.

Code:
UserHacks_DisableNVhack=1

Which one in the ini folder, vm or ui?

(03-18-2018, 08:44 PM)CK1 Wrote: OK, can you upload a GS dump of the issue please? Just follow the guide here: https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-How-to-c...er-GS-dump

Basically all you need to do is hold down "Shift +F8" and upload the file in your "snaps" folder. Smile

There You go, thanks for help Smile

Attached Files
.rar   TD EOD.rar (Size: 930,4 KB / Downloads: 84)

Sponsored links

Can you do another GS dump when you're ingame (ie driving or on the track) - the one you uploaded is just garbage Tongue
(03-18-2018, 09:14 PM)CK1 Wrote: Can you do another GS dump when you're ingame (ie driving or on the track) - the one you uploaded is just garbage Tongue

I'm sorry , here's another one that could help Smile.

Attached Files
.rar   TD EOD.rar (Size: 4,93 MB / Downloads: 124)
That looks better, unfortunately I don't think there's any fix for the bad graphics right now. Your best bet would be to play it in the SW renderer or on your PS2 Wink
(03-18-2018, 10:00 PM)CK1 Wrote: That looks better, unfortunately I don't think there's any fix for the bad graphics right now. Your best bet would be to play it in the SW renderer or on your PS2 Wink

It's ok , Appreciate Your kind help Smile , I guess I should wait till You guys could fix the game. Also , why I have some Sector error (CD/DVD Read error) when I select the muscle car?

CDVD READ ERROR, sector = 0x000e7550
Your disk might be really scratched. I would rip your disk with a program like ImgBurn, it might help overcome that read error if it rips successfully.
(03-18-2018, 10:26 PM)CK1 Wrote: Your disk might be really scratched. I would rip your disk with a program like ImgBurn, it might help overcome that read error if it rips successfully.

The game ACTUALLY worked in the 1.4.0 version of the program(from the official site's download) while using Linuz iso Plugin and IT WORKED LIKE A CHARM !!!

Maybe there's something wrong with GSDx Plugin or using the wrong game fixes/hacks?

Anyway, thanks a lot for helping me out , now I can play this game without any problem!!