Weird issue with analog sticks
I'm using PCSX2 1.0 and xbox 360 controller.
In Persona 4 and Kingdom Hearts the character doesn't sprint if the analog is not moved in a straight direction - Up, down, left and right but lets say if I move to Up-Right it only walks, what's the problem?
BTW plugin is Lilypad 0.11.0
Intel Core i3 3.1 GHz
4 GB of RAM
Geforce GT 440 1 GB DDR3
Windows 7 HE x86

Sponsored links

(09-03-2013, 05:20 PM)Dizzee Wrote: I'm using PCSX2 1.0 and xbox 360 controller.
In Persona 4 and Kingdom Hearts the character doesn't sprint if the analog is not moved in a straight direction - Up, down, left and right but lets say if I move to Up-Right it only walks, what's the problem?
BTW plugin is Lilypad 0.11.0

This seems to be a common trait with x-box controllers, you just need to adjust the sensitivity of the analog sticks in lilypad.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Alright it seems like sensitivity had to be set to 1.330, found it using google. Thanks Koji, you get +1 rep.
Intel Core i3 3.1 GHz
4 GB of RAM
Geforce GT 440 1 GB DDR3
Windows 7 HE x86
No problem, like I said it seems to be a pretty common problem with how much more sensitive the PS2/3's analogs are compared to the standard x-box controller. Or I guess more accurately, the greater range of them. A few common PC controllers have a similar issue. Luckily I just use my PS3 controller Wink
[Image: 2748844.png]