Weird visual bug Persona 3 FES
(07-02-2013, 04:16 AM)The Old Refuge Wrote: WTF ? Blink it even work in Intel HD Tongue

No it not work with INTEL HD
i have also INTEL HD
can u give me any proof ?

Sponsored links

Make your own thread or use PM if you want to discuss this, thank you.
[attachment=44801]

check it

(07-02-2013, 04:35 AM)Ice Queen Zero Wrote: Make your own thread or use PM if you want to discuss this, thank you.

@ Ice it's over anyway ...
(07-02-2013, 04:16 AM)The Old Refuge Wrote: WTF ? Blink it even work in Intel HD Tongue

But don't work with Radeon. Those muthafuckas xD
you got a 6850 and it didn't work just press Page up dunning gameplay
(07-01-2013, 05:14 PM)Preet Wrote: it'll only work with nvidia Gpu

I used to have an HD 7970 and FXAA worked just fine Blink
(07-02-2013, 04:44 AM)Future Lambo Wrote: I used to have an HD 7970 and FXAA worked just fine Blink

sorry all,but i read somewhere that it only working with nvidia gpus
in this forum,don't know where Mellow !!
(07-02-2013, 05:10 AM)Preet Wrote: sorry all,but i read somewhere that it only working with nvidia gpus
in this forum,don't know where Mellow !!

Nvidia cards have exclusive features such as PhysX and TXAA, you maybe confused FXAA with TXAA? Unsure Usually when you have the option of using FXAA it will work on both cards but I think it's forcing a game to run FXAA through the driver that ATI cards can't do.
(07-02-2013, 05:15 AM)Future Lambo Wrote: Nvidia cards have exclusive features such as PhysX and TXAA, you maybe confused FXAA with TXAA? Unsure Usually when you have the option of using FXAA it will work on both cards but I think it's forcing a game to run FXAA through the driver that ATI cards can't do.

After activating the console to see the events, I confirm that it works, even though I can tell the freaking difference between on and off.
actually FXAA is Nvidia's FSAA, whereas MSAA is AMDs.