Well don't be active!
Apparently if you try to ask people what there favorite games are, ask a question on the functions of the emulator and or try and comment about anything, they will flag you with a warning level. Word for the wise, don't say anything unless your asking a question on any emulator setting here, because there is no community here. Watch this get deleted!!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

For some reason I went up 1% warning level for whatever reason for posting this, js nothing violated, I read the forums rules and have followed all regulations.
Because you posted you were downloading Odin sphere.
Dunno why this got deleted, though. (edit : ok, ref deleted them because of multipost bug, still, that doesn't remove its content)
Sorry kiddo. Next time, comply the forum rules
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
yeah sorry, I overdid it on the post deletion, I meant to leave one.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(11-19-2020, 02:35 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Because you posted you were downloading Odin sphere.
Dunno why this got deleted, though.
Sorry kiddo. Next time, comply the forum rules

I could be downloading "said game" from anywhere... I could be burning/ downloading it from a physical copy for all you know or anyone for legal reasons, obviously. There is no evidence in your violation KIDDO, I'm 27 years old, so probably just as old if not older than you tbh. 

Rules are as such:
  • Global forum rules

• You can talk about beta releases and official GIT builds in here, which are supported

• There will be no support for modified or unofficial GIT versions of PCSX2, nor any link to unofficial builds.

• You will NOT ask for a BIOS, ISO (or pirated copy of a game) or how / where to download them.

• We DO NOT KNOW when the next version will be released. Do not waste our time by asking.

• Read the Sticky posts at the top of the forum, before you make a post, they contain further rules, information and guidelines.

• Failure to comply to these rules, will result initially in a warning, if you fail to comply to the rules after the warning, you will be banned from using the forums.
How did I ask for any BIOS, ISO (or pirated copy of a game) or how / where to download them???
Not to mention there shouldn't be a or in the parenthesis of the section "pirated copy of the game"

Just, because you mention your downloading a game doesn't break or violate any rules in the forums or any legally binding documents anywhere, because there is no proof. I did not say where I was downloading or how, so in fact there was nothing implicating this site or forum in any way.

Explain what you just said again and get familiar with your own rules!!!
Instead of complaining about a technicality in how we've defined the rules, you could prove you own the game, then all this would be resolved.

It's funny, because you don't even know what you have done. Nothing has been deleted and every post including the Odin Sphere, computer specs* and screen shots have not been deleted lol.
LOL you delete it as you post the comment about deleting it, making it seem like you made a mistake is hilarious. Where does it say in the forums that commenting about a game you enjoy that you have to provide the picture of every game you are downloading/burning to your PC? That statement would never hold up in any court and would be laughed out by the judge or anyone else; do you even read what your typing right now? 

I did not include any BIOS or a download link to a game. I did not specify how i was acquiring the game, what is the issue here? Be honest are you defending your pride right now, because legally and by the forum rules I have done nothing wrong; all I was doing was talking about my favorite games and how I can transfer/play them on my computer, according to any court of law.
"according to any court of law"
not uk one.

Anyways, just provide a pic of your odin shpere disk next to a piece of paper stating "KitexTwin - pcsx2 forums - 11/19/2020" and i'll be glad to remove your warning.
@ref : I already tried to do so, but it's a mybb bug. when you remove every extra post, leaving just the original one, it'll delete the original too.
looks like those extra posts aren't even counted in stats
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(11-19-2020, 03:22 PM)jesalvein Wrote: @ref : I already tried to do so, but it's a mybb bug. when you remove every extra post, leaving just the original one, it'll delete the original too.
looks like those extra posts aren't even counted in stats

oh bleh, that's annoying

(11-19-2020, 03:04 PM)KitexTwin Wrote: LOL you delete it as you post the comment about deleting it, making it seem like you made a mistake is hilarious.

Sorry, we don't provide tinfoil hats here, if you want to make conspiracy theories you need to go elsewhere.