Well i give up :(
Although im starting to love this community lol im still doubt that old pc in the garage can handle PCSX2 lol but i guess it cant hurt to try eh? ill fix it up tomorrow hopefully man if only i had money to get a new laptop xD and i just noticed my thread has 136 views o-o lol?

Sponsored links

dont get a laptop for pcsx2, seriously ;p youd be better off making a desktop or buying a modern value computer Tongue

what spec is the one in your garage?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Im not sure i think it might be older than this one lmfao and laptops are bad for PCSX2 o-o? i thought laptop specs nowadays with Window 7 are amazing? lol
they are good specs but they are awful for gaming and heavy processor loads, which PCSX2 does a lot of. Problem being it generates a lot of heat and laptops arent designed to take a lot of heat, so they tend to slow down too much ;p

Oh i see i wonder is Tekken 5 less demanding than Final Fantasy XII? maybe i am using a game that requires alot of GPU/ CPu power lol
Tekken is of the most CPU demanding games :/
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
LMAO fail " crawls back into his noob cave" ~.~ lol
lol you arent having a lot of luck on your first day here are you ;p

Nope not at all basically wasted 1-2 days trying to get PCSX2 work haha thats life tho right? i started ePSXe like 2 months ago and i was hey i wonder if there is a ps2 version of this? and i was like DUDE! imagine if i can get this to work ill be playing ps2 games all this summer xP
well best of luck anyway xD