What Final Fantasy X Settings should I have?
The x2 cycle rate hack will always give you sound glitches in videos, you should disable that. This game doesn't really need it!

Also I would use SPU-2 sound plugin and disable special effects. I found this plugin produces less glithcy sounds.

I would also enable "INTC Sync Hack" and "Idle Loop Fast Forward" hack since it says specifically that it speeds up FFX =D I use them.

P.S: You should have no problems since I can play this game at full (60fps) speed on my 2.4Ghz cpu (same as yours but dual core only, SSE4.1) and my looower spec 3D card, at 1280x800 (not native). And full full 60fps. Definitively you will get 60fps with that processor w/o slowdowns on most parts of the game.

I have noticed that older revisions of gsdx are faster too for this particular game (and others). Try older SVN like 887, or 1005. They are faster. I'm not saying older pcsx2 revision, just older gsdx plugin.
SAGER NP8690 | i7-620M 2.66Ghz | 6GB RAM | ATI 5870M 1GB GDDR5 | FullHD 1080p 15.6'' | 500GB HDD 7200RPM | WINDOWS 7

Sponsored links